Today I am showcasing a card that 'qualifies' for a three challenges - SCS Sketch Challenge 252 and Ways to Use It 242 as well as Stamping Sisters in Christ Challenge #11 (SSCC#11)
The base of this card sat for days before I finally got it all together with a few changes - subsequently I have some different pale violet ribbon and a bow sitting on my desk in my oddments container :-)
I don't know the origins of the dp, but it fitted really well with the burgundy base card.
I was thinking of a couple in our church when I stamped the image, as they are currently in a difficult season. I used the Pearlescent Lavender ink, and then realised that it did not 'go' with the original ribbon I had cut for the card. After a fossick in my draw, presto, here is the right colour, but wrong width, so the ribbon was folded in three - it gave a better colour that way too.
After stamping the image, I then used the same ink to sponge the edges of the panel. Still a bit bare, and in my oddments container I found these flowers that I had already inked with the lavender ink for another project that changed mid-stream, but were perfect for this one. I added the pearl in the centre of each one and volia, a completed card!! DH really likes this one!
thanks for visiting, and may your day be blessed.