Pages

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Sneak Peeks

Here are a couple of sneak peeks of the goodies I am cooking up for the 

LAYERS OF COLOR CAKE DECORATING PARTY

I am so looking forward to this, and I hope you are too.



There is a lot more to show you, so I hope this has captured your imaginations.  I have seen some sneak peeks from some of the other designers and the menu is scrumpticous!! (yes, that is my word) - and best of all there are no calories, just total sweetness!

Thanks for calling by.  May your day be blessed.

6 comments:

Gunn (MsPlum) said...

OOOh like the sneakpeaks.... maybe I should post some too?

The blue butterfly looks so pretty! Can't wait to see it all!

Hugs
Gunn

Lovely Linda said...

Yumbly Maxine - nice to see you have been busy cooking up something delish! I can't wait to see the finished creation! {{{hugs}}}

Laura Kirste Campbell said...

oh, such a tasty nibble! I'm excited to see it all at the party!

MariLynn said...

I am so excited for the cakes. Your little peeks looks so intriguing!!

Melisa Waldorf said...

I can't wait to see the rest!

Mrs. W said...

Mmmmmmmm! I am already hungry! I can't wait to see this as a finished creation! Maybe this is chocolate cake????Heather