Pages

▼

Thursday, October 8, 2026

Thank you Birdie

Welcome

Still waiting to hear that last month's swap card has arrived.... the national post office is trying to take itself out of business with high prices and appalling service...   Enough



I attended a family function recently, and the serviettes used were the same as some I had on hand, so I sent a Thank You card made with one from my stash - I didn't have to snaffle this one :)


I mounted the serviette/napkin onto white card, wrapped the red ribbon around it and added it to the red layer to frame it.  The sentiment stamp was a magazine freebie and stamped beautifully, and was die cut and layered over red before being added to the card, with a wee tad of ribbon at the bottom of the words.


This was all mounted onto a white base.
I added the red ribbon to the inside panel, but unfortunately the photo was blurry. 
The envelope was decorated with two layers of washi tape.

I am linking this to:

Thank you for visiting


8 comments:

  1. This is so sweet, Maxine. I would have never guessed that this was a napkin! I need to give this technique a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The post is just the same here Maxine and sending overseas now takes courage! A pretty card for the recipient.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with your comment regarding the post service, a very pretty card with the napkin

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card, Maxine. I love birds!!!!!!
    Same situation with the greek post office, my friend.
    Hope that you will receive my package during this year (ha ha)!
    Hugs, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How beautiful Maxine, that you took the serviette used & made it in to such a gorgeous Thank You card - so special. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a great way to use a napkin! And it is a beauty! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so incredibly creative, Maxine. This bird is so sweet on your lovely card. God bless you, my sweet friend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely napkin and how lovely it's the same as was used at the family function. Love the thank you stamp, a great design card too. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog - may your day be blessed. Any comments you may leave are deeply appreciated. All comments are moderated and spam deleted.

Anonymous comments are not accepted on this blog

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.
Maxine D