Welcome
Here's the other card I made that rushed afternoon!
I started playing with a dye re-inker, a T.H stain and a mica spray, dabbed, dropped and sprayed onto my glass work surface, then a light spritz with water, and I smooshed some TH tissue paper through it, and then some card to mop up.... I was quite surprised to later find that the tissue was not transparent.
I was wondering what to put with it, when I recalled I had this (CUTplorations) mug die, (used once in many years) and then found the coffee sentiment (in the matching STAMPloration set - which I have owned for years and never used) - as the recipient loves his coffee, this was perfect. The father's day sentiment is a magazine freebie from years ago
The inside was finished with this faux marble tape, as was the envelope.
I am linking this to:
The mug die, the coffee stamp and the tissue paper are all hoarded lovingly stored products
The tissue paper and the coffee sentiment
Thank you for visiting - I have yet to have my reading list restored, 6 days on....


Great thinking . . . turned out FABULOUS! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Neglected Stuff challenge as well as sharing over on the First Cup Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
ReplyDeleteDarlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Neglected Stuff Co-Owner
NEGLECTED STUFF CHALLENGE
First Cup DT
OH NO ... I just called you Elizabeth ... geesh where is my mind? lol Thanks Maxine ... your project is awesome!
ReplyDeleteWhat an amazing background. i bet it is even more special in real life and I am so glad to hear that you have used those supplies after they have been in your stash for so long. The problems with blogger reading list continue, so thanks for finding my post the other day and leaving me such a lovely message xx
ReplyDeleteFantastic MM and grunge design. The mica mists add a nice glimmer to everything. Thanks for sharing with the September Challenge at A Cut Above.
ReplyDeleteBoth your Father's Day cards are just wonderful Maxine. Especially given they were "last minute rush jobs"!!! I think they turned out amazing.
ReplyDeleteRegarding your note about blogger - since I have returned home a few days ago I cannot get any recent posts to upload to my reading list either. Yours was showing your Part 1 post as the most recent. (I went to your Home page to check) . Blogger sure is testing our patience lately. xx
Great card Maxine and I think blogger has a minde of its own. I use follow-it to collect my most recent posts, including yours its free like blogger and sends me an email with all latest posts into my inbox like blogger used to do.
ReplyDeleteIts very convenient.
Happy crafting, not well enough to do it at moment, love Shaz.xx
Gorgeous Maxine. Great mixed media background. Blogger seems to be working better today!
ReplyDelete