The pink layer was textured with the embossing folderBudding Vine - the folder was slightly short, so I pierced the ends of both sheets to add a focal point, distressed and sponged the edges with Pearlescent Orchid ink.
The iridescent plastic sheet behind this is the remains of what sequins are punched from.
The butterfly was coloured using Twinkling H20's, and highlighted with Stickles Kindy Glitz and Dimensional Glue, then cut using a Nestabilities classic oval, and sponged with the same ink I used on the pink paper. This was then mounted on the purple base and Stickles added for some more sparkle.
The flowers were a totally unexpected RAK from my neighbour, and worked wonderfully well on this card. The leaves I cut and crimped and sponged with Adirondack Bottle ink. The same ink was used to sponge the edge of the tag and stamp the greeting, a Hero Arts Stamp.
I am linking this to
Digital Tuesday Challenge #83 - I've been framed
Thanks for calling by - I really enjoy the fact I can share my art on this forum and hope that you enjoy seeing my efforts.
May you day be blessed.