This is a card I made for my local swap group for November. The challenge was to make an interactive card that had an element that moved, popped or generally was not just 'flat'.
This is how my card would have looked when the recipient took it out of the envelope
I used a plain green card base, with papers from a Recollections Pad named Rainbow Inks.
The flowers were made from white card, coloured with Cosmic Shimmer Summer Sky Opal Polish, and then sprayed with blue mica sprays - the leaves were from the base card with green mica spray added before die cutting.
All the dies were older S/B dies, including the base of the focal panel
The wee panels on the side after being assembled were were adhered using foam tape.
The flower centers are coloured brads that I have had for a v-e-r-y long time...
Here the sprays show on the die cuts
This is how the card looks in profile once 'stood up', and you can just see the mechanism used to pop the focal panel.
I am linking this to: