Pages

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

A lovely Award.

Greetings - thank you  for visiting.

 I have been MIA thanks to a rather nasty 'local lurgy' which has left me feeling less than well for over a week.

BUT

in the middle of this I had an award given to me - but I must confess that this was not the first time it was given - way back in January Bridget gave it to me, and then this week Gunn also nominated me for the 


award.

My grateful thanks to you both for thinking my blog is worth it.

The concept of the award and rules are as follows:

The award is given to people with under 200 followers. I have chosen the people above that I follow regularly, their inspiration through their art and life have inspired me everyday and I always look forward to their posts. Sometimes I comment and sometimes I don't but I always visit.


Liebster is German and means 'dearest' or 'beloved' but it can also mean 'favourite'. The idea of the Liebster award is to bring attention to blogs with less than 200 followers. So, in the spirit of good fun I am passing this award on to five other bloggers, please stop by and visit them.

The Rules are:
  1. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them. 
  2. Reveal your five picks for the award and let them know.
  3. Post the award on your blog.
  4. Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the blogshare-other bloggers.
Finally and the best rule of all...............have fun and spread the love!

The blogs I am nominating for the award are:

Michelle at Wandering Sissors
Cassandra at Word Art Wednesday
and Cynthia at Stampin' in Alaska

Enjoy - and may your day be blessed.

8 comments:

Amy Johnson said...

Congrats on your award! Hope your feeling better soon!

Melisa Waldorf said...

OH thank you so much Maxine! You are so sweet. You are crackin' me up with your phrase "local lurgy", teehee. I'm assuming that means your sick and I hope you are feeling better soon.

I am honored to have you as a friend and that you would think of me for this. Thank you my friend! I will try to re-post soon. hugs and have a blessed day!

Unknown said...

oh Maxine, you poor thing! I hope you are feeling better real soon. Although I have no idea what 'local lurgy' is, it sounds dreadful!
Thank you so very much for nominating me for the Liebster Award. It's always nice to hear that we, here in blog land, appreciate the work involved in all this posting stuff! It's hard work! LOL

Bridget Larsen said...

I'm still trying to find the next 5 for the award I got give again.

Shelly Schmidt said...

Congrats Maxine for the award- how fun is that and what a great award! I hope you are felling better soon- keeping you in thoughts and prayers.

Stamp with Angela said...

Congratulations on your award. I hope you are feeling better. Take care.

Sassy Scrapper said...

Very lovely award sweetheart you so deserve it in every way!!!
Hugs Bonnie

Kary said...

Oh Maxine, first of all Congrats on the award. You deserve it!! I hope you feel better soon.
Thanks so much for passing the award to me, really, really appreciate it! {hugs & prayers}