I made this card for a couple who have been through a very difficult time recently.
I started with the base panel, which had been made some time ago using snippets of paper and gluing them to a card layer sized base - this can be done over some of those oops pieces that sometime occur - at least they do in my studio!!
I decided to emboss that layer before anything else, and as is so often the case, the embossing folder was a tad shorter than my base, so to overcome that, I tied the silver cord around the blank areas, which takes the eye off the lack of embossing.
I stamped the scripture on a snippet of blue card, that matches the partial layer behind the main one, and die cut it with a M.B stitched die
I tried mounting it on blue sparkle card, but it looked flat, so then tried the pink and it worked!
The final detail was a couple of strips of bling in the corner.
I am linking this to: