Thank you to all my followers who are so patient with me - I am gradually starting to feel refreshed, but there are still days where I am in bed very early... This is my fortnightly post for the new
Word Art Wednesday challenge
The background started life for another card, but I gave up on it, then found it again (in my promise box) when I went to make this card.
The background as made using Emerald, Turquoise and Purple Busho powders. Once the panel was dry, I die cut it using a Mod Hex Background die that appears to have been discontinued.
I layered the panel over some sparkle card in pale turquoise, and then added the scripture which had been cut out using a M/B Stitched rectangle die, and stippled with some Broken China DI.
The flowers were from a pack that I bought close on 15 years ago when I first started card making, from the local Warehouse store. The glittered brad was initially a silver one I coated with glossy accents and then dipped it in some fine blue sparkle.
I finished the inside with some washi tape, but the camera batteries 'died' before I could take a photo...
I am linking this to: