It started with three colours, Peanut Brittle, Orange and Ladybug Memento inks blended over white card, then I added C.P .Limoncello over the Peanut Brittle
Then came some very old lemon mica spray, followed by Candle Light and Peppermint Stick mica sprays by TH.... I was having fun!!
Once dry, I had to stamp it to the right, not the left of the card as I had intended because of the design of the stamp – I then embossed the stamping.
I added some background stamping with a stamp from STAMPlorations using Caramel ink (the chicken wire one) and a stamp from AALL And Create with Lawn Fawn Crunchy leaf ink, I loved the result as it looks a bit like cobwebs.
I trimmed and mounted the feature panel over the yellow, added the ribbons and then mounted onto the base... then added the sequins and called it finished.
The inside was decorated with a trimming from the main panel, as was the envelope