Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

The blogger was blogged

I was sitting writing up the post last night while visiting my daughter. For various reasons she had not had to attend a meeting, so we sat at the dinner table in quiet companionship, both at our computers.  Early in the evening she had taken a photo of both computers set up.

It was not until the end of the evening that I realised that I was starring in her blog entry here.

And now she has just informed me that I am also starring again today, having been to Playcentre (a New Zealand parent co-operative, parent run, pre-school) this morning, on a second introductory visit.

I loved this morning, as I also took my daughter and her brother to Playcentre, and I love the Playcentre philosophy, and the fact the parent can be present and involved with their child at all sessions.

So for those of you who wish to see the face behind the name, feel free to visit my daughters blog.

Thanks for visiting again today.

May your day be blessed

No comments: