Warning: Photo heavy post!
In the small (New Zealand) swap group I belong to, we were given a bundle of 'Bitz" from a partner last month, (in with our cards in that swap) and this month we had to make a card from them!
This was the bundle I received
And this the resulting card - All I contributed were the pearls, the slightly textured pearlised base card and the die cut window. (Spellbinders Window Die)
The background behind the die cut is the marbled paper from the bundle, and the cats I inked in black and embossed
The enclosed flowers were layered and held together with a brad
I had fun with the cog and button die cut
A scrap of the marbled paper adorns the inside.
This is really only a small notelet -
a white snippet that was on my desk as I went to tidy up after the first card.
After laying out the pieces I had remaining, I came up with this design
I took all the pieces off and stippled yellow ink where the cat would sit before gluing everything down.
From the original stash. I have one leaf and a fleur-de-lis die cut and two images unused.
I am linking this to: