This post may be rather brief as I am writing it on my phone - my computer was most inconsiderate and chose this morning to 'die'...
I started with a brushos background that I had made when playing' with Brusho's and SprinkleITs a while back, so although the camera did not pick up the sparkle, it is there!
I printed and die cut the verse, and brushed on some yellow ink before removing the die, and also ran the very edge over a red ink pad
The ribbon was added and the panel mounted on the white base, and there it sat for several days looking incomplete.
Inspiration hit, and the rhinestones were added and the card came to life
I finished the inside with red and gold Washi tape.
As I am not well versed in blogging from my phone, I will not be adding links to this post.