This card was made as one that demonstrated to the swap group what I had explained in the technique challenge - an explanation is here..
The die cut was an unbranded one that I had purchased locally, and I used markers for the colouring of the die cuts - the diecut in the front has been used to 'print' on another card, so the colours are somewhat muted than the original (below)
The sentiment was white embossed to show against the blue card base, and accented with a thin strip of silver sparkle paper
I painted the background with watercolour paints after I did the 'printing' of the image and glued the die cut on - not the easiest, but it did work out...
I brushed the edges of the inside layer of card with blue ink, and added a matching silver strip
I am linking this to:
The sentiment stamp is over 15 years old - used the diagonal row bottom left to top right