Pages

Thursday, September 15, 2022

A Change of View

Welcome

A bit of an unexpected change of view...
I have had a few health issues of late, and then everything turned to custard on another front and I have ended up in a bigger hospital in a nearby city... nothing critical, but definitely uncomfortable, and needing to be sorted 

This is the few from my initial room. An isolation room as I had, in the middle of this had, a (false) positive covid test


To the bottom left you can glimpse a corner of the local lake.  Not the best shot as I simply held the phone up and clicked ...


Later that day, after repeated testing, I  was moved to the other side of the ward. 
Featured here  is Mt Pirongia


Looking due south between Pirongia and the tiny hill, on a clear day one can see the central North Island mountains...


This shows the southern end of Hamilton city

From these last three windows we also can watch the rescue helicopters coming and going

Hopefully I will be posting as usual shortly!!










14 comments:

brenda said...

Oh dear I'm so sorry Maxine and do hope they don't keep you there to long, but snap on the hospital interlude, had the same, home now but waiting on a cardiology appointment.

B x

At Home In New Zealand said...

Dear Maxine, I hope you are soon up and about again. The views from the hospital are pretty awesome, but much nicer when you are a visitor and not a patient! Those helicopters come in over top of our house and many is the time I've been woken at night and thought about who they might have on board.
Sending you prayers for a speedy recovery. Hugz, Mxx

Gerrina said...

Hope all goes well again soon! Sending some positive energy to help you! (What I hate most of the hispitals, is, that they mistly are high and you end up on a high floor; don't like that!) Hugs, Gerrina

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Maxine, the views are great, but I sure wish you weren't dealing with health issues that required you to be in the hospital. I am praying you are on the mend!

cotnob said...

I'm sorry to hear that your health problems are ongoing Maxine, I hope you make a speedy and full recovery - you have a wonderful view.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Cinderella said...

Hello Dear Maxine,

Hope you are going to be well soon .
I was on a vacation and was just looking through the blogposts just now and read yours.
The view looks amazing but not from a hospitalbed of course it`s better to be not i one .
Wishing you a good recovery
Hugs and Creativity
Cinderella
Xx

Cynthia said...

Great view! Take care Maxine.

Glennis F said...

Sorry to hear you are in hospital Maxine, hugs for a speedy recovery

Carol W said...

Maxine, I have been mia lately with computer issues. I recently got things straightened out (I think) and saw this. I am truly sorry you are not well and are in the hospital. I hope and pray the Dr's get this straightened out and have you home and healthy in not time.♥

Dawn T said...

sorry to hear you are not well Maxine. Hope they can find out what is wrong and get you home as quickly as possible. Take care

Chriss America Real said...

Hope everything goes well and you are up and better soon!

Hugs,
Chriss

Irish Cherokee said...

You have taken some nice views. The weather looks like it was really nice.

Hugs and blessings

Neet said...

Oh Maxine, this is not good news at all. I am assuming the pneumonia went worse and you had to be admitted to hospital. I do hope you are soon out of there (even though you do have lovely blue sky to look at and lovely views). Much better to be at home in your own bed with your own familiar surroundings.
I am holding you in prayer.
Blessings, Neet xx

JD/ Jill said...

Oh my! I have been absent from my computer for a while...and I have missed a lot of your posts. Sorry to hear about you being in the hospital. Hope all is Okay now.