Pages

Tuesday, August 25, 2026

Cards for Gamers

Welcome

I don't generally make more than one card of any one design, but I was running short of time and mojo, and had cards to make for two gaming obsessed boys, so this was the result.


I found the image on google images and printed it off - got my sizing a bit small the first time through, so trimmed it with a white border, gave the card a background of (Uniko) circles stamped in Delicata Golden Glitz ink, swiped the ink around the panel, 


embossed the sentiment in glitter gold EP and assembled and called it done.
The inside panel was decorated with the same washi tape as I used on the envelope.


The second image was printed a bit larger, mounted over some handmade orange paper that has been in my stash forever a long time.  The sentiment was embossed in orange EP (A NBUS Brutus Monroe stamp) and the strip mounted on foam dots for dimension


A close up of the textured paper


The inside of the card had the last scrap of the orange paper glued down one side, and I stamped a Uniko border stamp down the envelope, and coloured the dots with similar colours to those on the front of the card. 

As the cards are so similar, and have minimal stamping, I am not linking up to any challenges

Thank you for visiting


No comments: