My 'mojo' deserted me earlier this week, so I finished a project that has been in the making for so long that I had to return to my books to do some of the basics. Ooops!!
I am pleased with the outcome, although annoyed with myself for pulling a thread on the edge as I removed the lace from the pillow.
The thread used was a pearle 8 - oh, the tail will straighten out, it is still 'curly' as the thread has not been long off the bobbins.
I tried to get a slightly larger image, but if I make it larger, the image goes off the page - frustrating!! Ah - a bit of tinkering, and here is something a bit better as far as the detail goes.... I hope :-)
Thanks for calling by - may your day be blessed.