Pages

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Baby animals



This is one of the cards that I had underway the other day - inspired by the Sketch Challenge on SCS (SC250) and the Layer Of Colours image of the giraffe that I received in a RAK from my Australian friend Linda (aka Lovely Linda on SCS).

The other two images were cut from some DP that was a gift from DD last year and although it does not show, they glisten when you get the light on them.  The gold textured fibre was from my DIL.
I popped the giraffe up on dimensionals to really make him  focal point, and I also covered the saddle and roller skates with dimensional glue to add some 'extra' to him.  

I just had to finish it all off with some piercing - my favourite extra which does not detract from the main image.

Here you can see the gleam on the gold, and some of the 'glisten' on the cut out image.!!

Thank you for taking an interest in my wombling :-)

No comments: