Pages

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Banner - HHN23



I made this yesterday afternoon - I am running a week or so behind with these challenges - a series from Splitcoast Stampers on the Names and Attributes of God. 

I used some designer paper that I have had on hand for some time for the background.  I was tempted to add some texture to it, but decided that there was enough depth to it not to warrent that!

The title and sub-title are computer generated, and once I placed them on the page they looked very stark, so out came the Whisper Mossy stone inkpad and the sponge to soften the edges, which continued throughout the page!

The ribbon is one that I have used on every page on this challenge to give some visual continuity.  The three dots are a gold dimensional glue to represent the trinity.

I have chosen to hand write the scriptures from very early in the challenge, in the hopes that one day my family will cherish this project and the personal touch of my writing as much as I have enjoyed doing it.  Is that being vain??  Hope not!

Thanks for calling by, and I do treasure your comments.

No comments: