This card was made to celebrate a family engagement.
I started with some silver board, and some vellum, and it grew from there
The heart was diecut, using an un-named set of heart dies, from red sparkle card.
The sentiment was stamped, using a stamp from Montartga, a New Zealand company, and embossed with platimum embossing powder, then trimmed into a double fishtailed banner. When I mounted it over the heart, I used foam tape under the centre part to keep the banner from sagging.
The bottom of the vellum was torn - I had to use it that way as I had no more of this design!!
I think it gave a nice point of interest 😉
The hearts across the top of the vellum is a fancy ribbon I have had for a long time, I glued it on using wee drops of Glossy Accents, and it very neatly hid the attachment of the vellum to the base.
I decorated the inside of the card with the heart cut out from the centre of the front feature.
I am linking this to:
p.s. - I may not be around much for the next week or so as my right arm has an appointment with a surgeon tomorrow.