I saw a black, and white card on Instagram some time ago, and thought I would CASE it. Unfortunately I cannot give credit to the original creator... and the result included some red!
I textured the background with a SB Lovely Lattice embossing folder
Die cut the doily, and decided it was too large to fit in the centre, (as it was on the original card) so moved it up and to one side and trimmed it to fit. The sentiment (a magazine freebie) was embossed with Ranger detail white ep,
The three flowers were die cut (with a discontinued SB set) from red glitter card, and adhered to the doily with gold brads
I added two strands of bakers twine, (black and red) tied in a bow, and also used the three centres from the flowers as an additional accent.
On the inside I simply added a piece of washi tape down one side.
I am linking this to: