Warning - this is a photo heavy post, so will let the photos speak for themselves :)
I am part of a group in New Zealand who swaps a card a month, the card is made to a challenge set out by one of the members, and sent to a buddy according to the roster the wonderful group moderator sets up and maintains.
This month the challenge was to make an X-fold card, directions for which are found on Beccy's site here, and we were to include a summer theme. Thankfully mine did do that, although I did not see that element of the challenge until after I had made it - ooops, read the instructions thoroughly!
The top view of the card showing the fold and the four individual 'pages'
The next four photos show the individual pages in detail, where I was able to use lots of snippets for the small die cuts
To unify the card, I used a banner on each 'page', and also the wee punched butterfly with the gems on it's back. I had to allow for each of the added elements to fold up when the card was closed. Each die cut also had some sparkle - the rose had Wink of Stella added, the others I used glitter card on
This image is of the card closed and tied with the ribbon, that also holds it open .
I am linking this to:
(Gem, Die cut or punch, ribbon)