The challenge in my New Zealand swap group this month was Sepia!!
So I made another glue background!!
(I think I am becoming addicted to this current favourite technique)
When the glue was dry, I brushed Vintage photo DI over it as my starting point.
I then sprayed it with water and blotted it - big oops!
The glue re-activated and I had fun removing the pieces of paper towel that stuck!!
The flower was cut from card that I had brushed Tattered Rose DI over, and after cutting (with a very old S/B die), I brushed some more Vintage Photo ink over it.
The leaves were cut from card I had brushed Bundled Sage, then also edged with Vintage Photo.
The centre of the flower was a dull pink brad that I embossed with copper ep.
The lace was some from my stash, and the muslin was wiped over the Vintage Photo ink also.
The sentiment, a magazine freebie, was copper embossed
I finished the inside with some copper toned washi tape
I am linking this to: