This started off with a boo boo - I adhered the layer of napkin to the card front on an angle - and I had no time to correct it as I had used a spray glue, and it sticks fast and hard!!
So I chose to work with what I had...
The image is from Tim Holtz Crazy Cats set, and I stamped it in a Caramel ink, added ink to an acrylic block and then painted it with a wet brush.
I lost the image a wee bit, so then stamped it again to get some definition back, and it worked!
I also grounded it with some green ink brushed on, and gave it a faint blue sky - both inks were applied before I removed the die
I had to cut it on an angle in the oval, as the next size of oval was too large for the card, so it fitted the background much better like that - it all started to look coordinated...
It's eyes were highlighted with some glossy accents
The sentiment was stamped in the same Caramel ink and cut into a fish tail banner, the panel was edged with the same ink, and the main panel adhered to a kraft coloured base.
And some stamping on the envelope, and it was finished!
I am linking this to:
Both image and sentiment are old stamps