Welcome
I made this card for a friend who's cat is totally black - needless to say she appreciated it
The image is a Gina K one, and from memory the sentiment came from the same set...
I started by very carefully adhering all the dies in the Memory Box stitched rectangle set together, then embossing the card with the stacked dies ...
Our card stock is measured by the British standard, and the card is slightly longer than the dies, so this gave me a space for the sentiment.
After embossing and stamping the panel, I adhered it to the card front.
The stamping was all done in Memento Tuxedo black ink, the only addition being the black 'pearls'.
I am linking this to:
I picked Monochrome, Geometric, Stitching, CAS and Birthday
Thank you for visiting

5 comments:
What a great effect using your dies to emboss. The perfect CAS frame for the little black cat. Thanks for taking part at Allsorts.
OMG this is so so cute! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Simply Clean & Simple challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Simply Clean & Simple Co-Owner
Super cute Maxine. Love how this turned out. So happy you shared at Allsorts challenge!
Your card crafting has always fascinated me. Love the design. CAS cards are a favorite.
Hugs and Blessings
DW is struggling with memory loss but is OK.
What a super layering effect drawing the eye that that cute focal Cat, perfect entry at Allsorts new theme, many thanks Maxine.
B x
Post a Comment