Pages

Thursday, September 10, 2026

Issues

Welcome

Just a note to those whom I regularly visit - blogger has not refreshed my "reading List" for over 24 hours, so I cannot find any new posts to comment on.
I will be back when blogger behaves again


6 comments:

Maria Nicotra Tinyworks said...

Thank you for sharing with us over at lilpatchofcraftyfriends.~ Maria DT

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you
rkrsrue.blogspot.com

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Thanks for that Maxine. x

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Hi Maxine I haven't used blogger reading list due to it's unpredictability years ago. I put all favs one by one onto follow it list years ago and get all updates in my inbox each day.
Sending prayer hugs your way, Shaz in Oz.x

Dawn T said...

Same with me... still not fixed!

Mia said...

I had Blogger issues for a whole week, Maxine. But now it is fixed!!! Yeah!!!