Pages

Friday, March 18, 2011

More sponging.

Greetings, and thank you for visiting.

Yes, I am on a roll with this technique!!  
Not only is it very effective, but it is quite simple, and thanks to the family crises we have experienced recently, I needed to make up some time with my card making to get some orders delivered in plenty of time.


  I turned this card sideways and sponged three greens into the frame - Memento Cottage Ivy, Bamboo Leaves and Pear Tart, by Tsudineko.
The poppy stamp is by Kiwistamping, and is coloured with my Stampin' up pencils and a white gel pen.



The greeting was stamped using a scarlet ink from a three coloured pad I have had since starting stamping!!  The final embellishment was the ribbon.

I have another card made using this technique here on my Splitcoast Stampers gallery.

Thanks for calling by - may your day be blessed.

No comments: