Pages

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Monkeying Around

Greetings  and welcome - thank you so much for visiting.

One of this weeks releases from McMahon Five Design.com is the set 
Monkey Business by Studio 313.


Isn't he just so cute??  
There are a variety of sentiments with the set - I printed this one, cut it with an oval spellbinder die, sponged it while it was still in the die, and mounted it over a scalloped oval.


I printed the image directly onto the dp from the Prima 6x6 stack Fairy Flora, then painted it with Twinkling H2O's.  the finishing touch was a feather stitch rub-on down one side.

There are some fabulous releases this week - please feel free to follow the links on my side bar to see the other releases by the design team.


Thank you so much for visiting - May your day be blessed

5 comments:

Lovely Linda said...

Awww - how cute is this Maxine! I love that cute Monkey and the perfect sentiment! The added sparkle is such a lovely touch too! Thanks for sharing Maxine!
{{{hugs}}}

Christine said...

I'm in love with this monkey image and your card is so cute!!! Love it!

Stamp with Angela said...

Love the monkey image. Very cute. Great colouring too.

Kary said...

Maxine, I adore this card!! What a sweet image, and the card is so Gorgeous!! Great colouring, I Love it!! {hugs}

Shelly Schmidt said...

Love the cute image printed right on DSP- great idea! I love the stitching down the side- great touch!