Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

For Bridget

Welcome
This  post is the result of a challenge from a friend named Bridget - hence the title.

Bridget takes part in a weekly challenge called Whats on Your Workdesk Wednesday, and last week I commented on her post  that I had tidied mine, so I was promptly challenged to show!

Here is the floor behind my desk - the 'stuff' has retreated thanks to the re-organisation!


The workspace itself ready to go - again 



There you go Bridget :-) Challenge taken.

Thanks for visiting - may your day be blessed.

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Haha - had to see that...

Thought you said I hadn't motivated you with my last post?!?

Lovely Linda said...

Love your studio Maxine - you are so organised! I think I am sapying whwre you keep your LOC images! LOL! I am going to click on the photos and have a better look - LOL! I will try and play along next week....I did say try! LOL! {{{hugs}}}

Unknown said...

Like your work space Maxine. Like how you store all your ribbons! Luv & Hugs, Trish x

Bridget Larsen said...

hahahaha good to see my name up in lights, I had no idea what a gorgeous view you had out your window from your craft desk, I would never do any crafting if mine faced that way, although the view isnt too crash hot like yours, and you better get that Linda going and post her desk too.
Bridget #72