Pages

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

I cased a case...

I saw a CASE study over at Bridget's Blog the other day and I was inspired.......

This card is a case (Change and Share Everything) of her card, and the inspiration for her card which is here.


I changed the sentiment style and mounted it on a small piece of card I had sponged the edges of.  


The stripes are wound around another layer of card, (also sponged on the edges)and were made of embroidery cotton and a silver thread crocheted together.


There were three rhinestones added to mirror the silver thread in the stripes.


A final few with the light catching the silver.

I am linking this to:


Thanks for visiting - May your day be blessed

15 comments:

Unknown said...

A lovely card Maxine. What pretty embroidery thread.
Alicia xx

Bridget Larsen said...

Wow I am so glad you joined me in this challenge, come and play with me more, I have a few challenges I like to do, will send you the links in email.
So where is your desk this week???
Bridget #53

Stamp with Angela said...

A great cased card. Love the colours you have used for the stripes.

~Lady B~ said...

Great CASE! I love your version of the card and enjoyed being able to link back to the other versions! Thanks for playing with Smudgy Antics this week :)

Becky said...

What a fabulous design, I love it!

Unknown said...

Lovely card Maxine, luv Trish x

Doreen said...

A lovely card.Thanks for sharing with us at Craft your Passion this week.xxx

ike said...

Thank you for sharing at Smudgy Antics this week.

I Don't Do Straight said...

Thanks for joining us at Smudgy Antics this week :)

Monique's art said...

Nice card, thanks for playing with us at smudgy antics

Kary said...

This is a gorgeous card!! Just love the simplicity and the twines effect is awesome. great card!!

Cathy Lee said...

Awesome card, Maxine. I love the clean and simple look. Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion Challenge this week.
Hugz,
Cathy Lee

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

A lovely CAS card Maxine and a lovely interpretation of the original inspirational card. Thank you for sharing this at Smudgy Antics this week and hope to see you back soon

Amy said...

What a lovely way to approach a card for inspiration. I will have to remember the CAS approach!

blackdragon said...

Great mans card.... thanks for sharing at SMUDGY ANTICS this week.
BDx