Pages

Monday, April 4, 2022

A Retro Fashionista, and Alcohol (Inks)

Welcome

Another A.I. on shaving foam background, and another ARTplorations ATC Colourable/Ephemera card from a set called Retro Fashionsita


The die cut was made using a die of my friend, cut from a snippet of white card I had inked with DI Mowed Lawn ink. 


 I added very pale green to her pinafore, and lemon to her collar, and coloured her hair to be a fashionable auburn. (Unfortunately the green in her pinafore shows yellow in the photo.)



The sentiment was computer generated, printed and then mounted over a final snippet of the green card.
A few clear rhinestones were added to various parts of the card.


The inside was decorated with a snippet of the background card, and the rest of the sentiment added. 


I am linking this to:
(The clock faces)



15 comments:

Kiara Era said...

Love the retro feel of this! Thank you for sharing!
Hope you have a lovely day :)
🌸 Kiara Era BLOG ðŸŒ¸
<3

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Maxine, this vintage looking birthday card is so creative and beautiful!

brenda said...

Makes me think of my Gran looking at her apron, a lovely subtle colouring to the shaving foam background.

B x

Sarn said...

Very fashionable lady on a shaving foam background.

Thanks for submitting your homework to the Snippets Playground! Meet me in the Treehouse later for lots of fun and perhaps a few cocktails? xxx

Gerrina said...

That shaving technique background looks so good here! A beautiful card! Hugs, Gerrina

The Papercrafting Pixie said...

A great technique using the shaving foam to create the background. Thank you for joining the 'We Love to Create' challenge, Gabrielle Polkadoodles DT.

Di said...

A super retro look to this card and I need to have another play with shaving foam and alcohol inks!

Hugs

Di xx

Dawn T said...

beautiful Maxine. A lovely background.

Mac Mable said...

What a fabulous vintage style ATC Maxine x.

Irish Cherokee said...

Love the design of this card. The timepiece die cut is perfect. Wonderful!

Hugs and Blessings,
JIm

JD/ Jill said...

Hubby told me not to miss this card...he really liked the die cut that you used and I can see why. Made for a lovely well designed card!

Neet said...

Love the shaving foam background. Something I have not done in a while but then I can't do it well in my journal - I've only used glossy card for it in the past.
What a lovely idea to use a dark green for the cogs and a paler colour of the same colour for the apron on the girl. Such a lovely card.
Blessings, Neet xx

Aunty Sue said...

Lovely card and thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz hope to seeyou joining the next challenge

Mimi said...

Great to see the shaving foam background again, ages since I have seen that for a card :) Awesome creation. Thank you for joining us at International Art & Soul this month. Big hugs, Mimi xxxx

Kelly Schelske said...

Great card Maxine! Gosh it's been forever since I've done a shaving foam background!

Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, I hope you play along again this time!