Pages

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Thank you

Good afternoon to my visitors - it is good to be home and blogging again, and to see you here.


I offered some time ago to make a thank you card for an organisation that I am involved in, and this is the result.


I started with the green panel which I made some time ago during a 'doodle session', using the Cuttlebug Merci folder and Brilliance Thyme ink.


I knew that I wanted to mount it on the red, and added the braid and brads before mounting onto the white base.


This was my first easel card, and as I have repeatedly heard, they are easy to make!!


I finished the card with three silver brads on the base, and some punched red card on which I had stamped and silver embossed the word thanks.


This was a very simple card to make, yet very effective.  I am only sorry that the light was not very strong when I took the photo as it has dulled the colours somewhat.


Thanks for calling by - I really do appreciate you visiting, and leaving comments.

No comments: