Pages

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Fall Phrases - a Sympathy Card

Welcome to my blog and to the latest releases from McMahon Five Design.com.
Today I have chosen to showcase the Fall Phases set from  Studio 313, and an extremely versatile set this is!! 


There are many sentiments and various other elements that make using this set a breeze.  



I chose to pair the sympathy sentiment with the tulip flower, and printed them directly on the design paper for a more subtle effect.  



 The paper is from the Prima Fairy Florals 6x6 stack, which was mounted onto a mid-green card.



To finish the card I simply added some lace and two rows of champagne border pearls.

Here is a sample of the full set of sentiments and images .




Please visit the other members of the Design Team (listed on my right sidebar) to see the beauty created by them with the new releases.


I am linking this to:
Creative Card Crew - Anything Goes 
I Break For challenges - challenge #8 - Shabby Chic
Top Tip Tuesday - Challenge #49 - Shabby chic

Thanks for visiting today - May your day be blessed

11 comments:

Marlene said...

Ooh, pretty! I love pearls and lace!

Norma said...

Lovely card and love that lace so pretty!! TFS

Jan said...

Such a lovely card thanks for joining us at CCC xx Jan

Lovely Linda said...

Hello Maxine - this is just a soft and elegant card - perfect for such an occassion! I love the colours and your divine lace - thank you for sharing Maxine - love it! {{{hugs}}}

Kristine said...

Hi Maxine :) Beautiful card! I love the tulips and sentiment printed directly on the designer paper. (That's one of my favorite paper pads too!)

Sorry I haven't been around much. Been pretty busy on my end (as you prolly noticed!) Fun to start new things, but we're also right in the middle of a huge remodel project (changing our garage into a perm. living space--bedroom for our girls). And I'm afraid catching up with blog commenting is prolly not going to go very fast, LOL. Thanks for your visit to my blog and your lovely comments. They really do brighten my day and I will try to get over here more often. You make such lovely cards!! Have a blessed day!

Flutterby Trina said...

Beautiful, love the pearls, thanks for playing along at TTT this week, good luck and hope to see you again soon x

Carolyn King said...

beautiful...love all the pretty accents!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Wonderful card- I love the look when you printed the image right on the DSP. The pearls and lace add such an elegant look to your card.

Maggie's Crafts said...

Great creation!

Thank you for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday this week.:)

Maggie
x

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a beautiful card you made. The pearls and lace add so much.

Melisa Waldorf said...

I love the pearls and lace! Lovely!