Pages

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Lily Baby


Good Morning again, and welcome back.

This sweet new release from McMahon Five Design.com is from the Solocosmo  division.


I coloured the image with chalks before 'fussy cutting' it. 


There were some details that I used sparkle pens on - the scalloped edge to the wrap and bonnet, and the butterfly.



The image was mounted with foam dots on an oval cut from a lime coloured card which has a lovely discreet sparkle in it, and sponged with Memento Pear Tart ink.


The dp is from a Prima 6x6 stack, Romantique, which I ran the edges of over the Pear Tart ink pad, and was mounted on a pink card.


The lace was some from my stash, and I threaded a narrow pink ribbon through the pattern, adding a small bow each time it came through from the back.


Thank you once again for visiting.  May your day be blessed.

10 comments:

Lovely Linda said...

Awww this is gorgeous Maxine! I love the soft colours and the divine lace you have used - perfect with a baby! Well done with the fussy cutting - don't you love it! LOL! Thank you for sharing Maxine - I always love to come here! {{{hugs}}}

Melisa Waldorf said...

What a sweet card! I LOVE that lace!

Unknown said...

Hi Maxine. You are so good to comment on my blog and I am so lacking on commenting on yours :-(
so here ya go...
Beautiful job! with the cute baby. You've added so much detail! I love it!!

Sassy Scrapper said...

Hi Maxine! Awww honey what an adorable image! Great coloring, lace and paper.
Hugs Bonnie

Kary said...

What a sweet card, Maxine!! I love all the details, the colouring, the lace, the little bows and the patterned papers. I've not opened my pack of Romantique pad yet ;)

Shelly Schmidt said...

Beautiful image- I love the pastel colors you used and the beautiful lace with the sweet bows. Darling!

Danni said...

How precious! thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Scrappy Scatty said...

Lovely card
thank you for joining us this fortnight at DS4J
Love Jan
xx

Kim Duran said...

This card is just so sweet and delicate. I love the small cabbage roses, the lovely lace and the pink jewel embellishments. So happy yo have you join us this week at Papercraft Star!

Shannah said...

This is so sweet! The image almost reminds me of Snugglepot and Cuddlepie! Beautiful soft colouring and great fussy cutting!
Hugs, Shannah xox